março 04, 2014

Helping children in Brazil, ChildFund.


Since 2011 I'm a sponsor at ChildFund. The boy is now 8 years old, and his name is Alessandro. Last week I received a letter from him.



The best part of give to his family less than 25 dollars per month is the feeling of doing so good with so little money. Priceless for me is being able to see his progress, from rustic paintings to phrases using so beautiful words.

"Isabela: God's sent 7 stars, 5 didn't come, 1 didn't shine, but the remain is you. You got in and shined. I love you, and once more thank you so much. Kisses, Alessandro.

Hi my godmother. How are you? I'm doing well. My godmother, thank you for the gifts that I liked so much. 1 letter, 1 sticker book, 4 painting papers, and 1 book. My family and I are very good. How are you, and your family? I hope you are very good, because I'm wishing many happiness for you all."

See here the first letter few years ago.


--
Isabela: Brazilian, designer, works with automotive fabrics in the US. She did psychology college as well and had enjoyed a lot. She is living abroad for while, maybe because this she likes trends, cultures and behaviors.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Leave your comments here.