março 10, 2014

My Larabar project



My projects for those snow days at South Carolina were very successful. The Larabar project started when I was doing anything special in a weekend, and I saw 2 empty boxes going to the trash can. Hubby eat those bars almost everyday during the snow time.

Now the trash boxes are an exclusive agenda. It's not fancy, but I love it! I use the back of 2 boxes, just because the top were damaged for both boxes I had at home. Different colors is charming too.

 Purple face and green back for a nice brand new agenda.


This is how the bending looks like.
I used a ruler to have exactly the same distance in both sides.

This was the extra 2014 filling I had from last year binder agenda.

I used a thicker white paper to make keep face and back together.
Also to make place for those pages in my agenda.

First page

Last page is a paper to order more refill.

--
Isabela: Brazilian, designer, works with automotive fabrics in the US. She did psychology college as well and had enjoyed a lot. She is living abroad for while, maybe because this she likes trends, cultures and behaviors.
DISCLAIMER
All material on this CORN FREE session is intended for reference only and should not take place of medical advice from a license practitioner. Please use common sense, do your own research, and consult your physician when making decisions about your health.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Leave your comments here.