março 13, 2014

Fun about food sensibility in Brazil.

Chococarrots for Easter by Kopenhagen. It's glute-free!

I was in a candy store in Brazil buying chocolates for my son when I decide asking for help.

_ Good morning, do you have gluten-free chocolate?

_ Well, many packages say "gluten-free" but I don't trust them. - she sounds confident.

At this point I'm terrified. My fear factor goes to 10+, and I consider investigate why she says this.

_ Really?

_ Yes, because all chocolate have dairy!

Then I start my 5 minutes class about gluten sensibility, celiac disease, etc...



--
Isabela: Brazilian, designer, works with automotive fabrics in the US. She did psychology college as well and had enjoyed a lot. She is living abroad for while, maybe because this she likes trends, cultures and behaviors.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Leave your comments here.