março 25, 2014

Please girl, spray all the perfume


Launch in 1975, "Lança Perfume" (Popper) was in the Vinyl "Fruto Proibido" (forbidden fruit in a free translation). Written by Rita Lee, it used to be mandatory in teen's parties in the 80's.

For you to sing, and like.


Lança Perfume (Popper)
Rita Lee

"Please girl, spray all the perfume from this flask in the air
Because it just sets my mind free, it's impossible to remain immune...
To your love, which has a smell of craziness
Come here, honey, caress me a little
I am little baby, only kisses can calm me down
Please, let me have the pleasure of having a good time by your side
Warm me up
Turn me upside down
Do whatever you want with me
Put me on my fours in the act
Fill me with love"


--
Isabela: Brazilian, designer, works with automotive fabrics in the US. She did psychology college as well and had enjoyed a lot. She is living abroad for while, maybe because this she likes trends, cultures and behaviors.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Leave your comments here.