dezembro 31, 2013

Reflections on the New Year

Happy New Year from me to all of you!

One year ends, another begins, and 2013 was great for this blog. People from many countries have been reading it, and I wanna say thank you to each one.

- United States, my home, so far...
- Brazil, of course my horse!
- Argentina
- Australia
- Bangladesh
- Belgium
- Canada
- China
- Denmark
- France
- Germany
- Hong Kong
- Italy
- Macau
Malaysia
- Mexico
- Netherlands
- Paraguay
- Poland
- Portugal
- Russia
- Serbia
- Spain
- Ukraine
- United Kingdom 
- and... let me know if you don't find your country here. I'll be glad to add it.

If you've missed some of my stories, the most reading posts in English are:




I must say, I’m approaching 2014 with hope and happiness.

Let's go party now!


--
Isabela: Brazilian, designer, works with automotive fabrics in the US. She did psychology college as well and had enjoyed a lot. She is living abroad for while, maybe because this she likes trends, cultures and behaviors.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Leave your comments here.