dezembro 11, 2013

Brown Rice Yeast-Free Loaf, a man opinion.


All women know how a man can use properly handle a short answers. Yes, no, ok, good, and sure means a lot to them. So, in this post a men will explain a brown rice yeast-free loaf. Taste, flavor, smoothness, consistency, texture, and so.

_Hey, did you tried this bread? - me

_Yes. - hubby

_Did you like it? - me

_... - hubby

_How much you like the flavor? Good? Bad? - me

_I've eaten with tomato sauce. I did not recognized any flavor. But I don't think it has a flavor to recognize. - hubby

That's it! Cruel, but true. Need more? Let's go to a female opinion.

There aren't many breads with those qualities in the market. Yeast-free, gluten-free, eggs-free, dairy-free, wheat-free, casein-free, with a loaf bread shape and visual. So far it's amazing good, right.

But don't expect much more. It's a sponge in your mouth. Anyways, without gluten, yeast, or eggs I couldn't get anything better baking my own bread. I did try some with eggs and they were pretty good (flax seed bread and banana bread).

It's dry and has no flavor at all. Which can be good, though. We use with everything we want (we can). I recommend with honey, almond butter, or jelly.

It's better toasted. Some people freeze them, although they don't recommend.

And... now you find at Amazon!



Because it has salt, I'm not sure if could be considered corn-free.

Ingredients: Filtered Water, Brown Rice Flour, White Rice Flour, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Leavening (glucono-delta-lactone, sodium bicarbonate, calcium carbonate, magnesium carbonate, monocalcium phosphate), Methylcellulose, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Orange Citrus Fiber, Salt.


--
Isabela: Brazilian, designer, works with automotive fabrics in the US. She did psychology college as well and had enjoyed a lot. She is living abroad for while, maybe because this she likes trends, cultures and behaviors.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Leave your comments here.