dezembro 10, 2013

Twisting the Brazilian Romeo & Juliet dessert with Jellied Canberry Sauce.

A good option for a Christmas dessert is this Organic Jellied Cranberry Sauce in a can. It's a sweet base for everything you want to do.


If I could then I would like to eat as "Romeo & Juliet", a traditional Brazilian snack. But I can't have cheese... You may like to try, though.

Salty & sweet taste by fresh crumbling cheese and guava jam.


Back to the Cranberry Sauce, it's pretty good, and sweet. It's less consistent that I thought. Maybe because my previous experience with the guava jam from Latin America (Brazilian and Mexican ones). It does dissolve in the mouth, and it is sweet good as dessert.

Ingredients:
- organic cranberries
- organic sugar
- filtered water
- organic lemon juice concentrate



It does have a little bit of water inside the can.

I used a chopstick to take out the air.

This is how the yumm came from that can.

Here you can see the consistency better.

My first bite and... changing my mind
buying tofu to twist the Brazilian Romeo & Juliet.

--
Isabela: Brazilian, designer, works with automotive fabrics in the US. She did psychology college as well and had enjoyed a lot. She is living abroad for while, maybe because this she likes trends, cultures and behaviors.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Leave your comments here.