dezembro 03, 2013

Olives with buttery flavor

Lindsay Naturals

The first time I read on the label the buttery flavor description, I thought: "C'mon we are talking about olives here. Really? Butter? Are you not trying to twist my arms to buy this?"

But then I'd bought a can. Just because this was the one I could eat in that detox (almost make me crazy) diet.

What I can tell you after all?

It is smooth! It is buttery! And also taste subtly, slightly salty, and it really melts in our mouth!

Those spots give them a relistic natural looking, though.

Ingredients:
- ripe olives
- water
- sea salt
- and nothing else.

Can't forget... it's a gluten-free, and vegan product. They don't claim, but I can tell you it's safe for corn-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, wheat-free just in case if you want to try.



--
Isabela: Brazilian, designer, works with automotive fabrics in the US. She did psychology college as well and had enjoyed a lot. She is living abroad for while, maybe because this she likes trends, cultures and behaviors.
DISCLAIMER
All material on this CORN FREE session is intended for reference only and should not take place of medical advice from a license practitioner. Please use common sense, do your own research, and consult your physician when making decisions about your health.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Leave your comments here.