julho 28, 2013

Trends for Brazil, what's going on there?

Brazil, seeds of protest. NY Times video.

Customers around the world are asking about the protests in Brazil. "What's going on there? How this will affect the trends and consume behavior?" I totally understand what's going on there, I'm Brazilian. I live in the US, but I still pay lots of taxes there. Although I'm receiving nothing from the government, neither the poor people do. But I don't know... correction, nobody knows YET how it will affect the buying behavior there.

Right now nobody is guessing, even the best trend hunter. Everything can happen in the most joyful country below the Equator. However I did find a great text by Simon Romero, published on July 22nd in The New York Times that you can try to get a little bit what the hell is going on in the country of absurd.

Click and enjoy!

Prices Fuel Outrage in Brazil, Home of the $30 Cheese Pizza, The New York Times.


--

Isabela: Brazilian, designer, works with automotive fabrics in the US. She did Psychology College as well and had enjoyed a lot. She is living abroad for a while, maybe because this she likes trends, cultures and behaviors.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Leave your comments here.