julho 17, 2013

The best M&M advertising ever!

The six "spokescandies" 

Since 1995 we’ve seen the "spokecandies", but Ms. Brown didn't exist until last year. In 2012 they introduced the six colorful M&Ms in 3D, and the professional Brown. It was during the Super Bowl and they are a success since then.

Vanessa Williams gave voice to Ms. Brown and this advertising makes me laugh every time I've seen it.


     I'm sexy and I know it     LMFAO
     I'm sexy and I know it     (yeah) Girl look at that body     Girl look at that body     Girl look at that body     I work out     Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle yeah 









--
Isabela: Brazilian, designer, works with automotive fabrics in the US. She did psychology college as well and had enjoyed a lot. She is living abroad for while, maybe because this she likes trends, cultures and behaviors.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Leave your comments here.