fevereiro 09, 2014

Videos and website to improve life.


Pill Adivised is a website created by Dr. Leo Galland, an honored researcher in the field of Intestines Diseases. I do recommend page Nutritional Therapy for Inflammatory Bowel Disease for those who wants more scientific data about inflammatory bowel disease (I.B.D.), Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. Also ideas of supplements, diet, elimination diet, probiotics, and vegetarian diet to improve life. Each of those 8 videos have specific topics and enough information for a deep dive.

Dr. Leo Galland

After you logged in you will see questions about supplements and drugs you are currently taking. This is where you will be able to understand if the medicine is interacting with supplements, and even with food, or between supplements.

For example, what's the interaction - if there is one - vitamin D and turmeric?

Let's say I'm only vitamin D and turmeric, and not taking any medicine.

This is the interaction - good or bad - I'll have while I'm taking both.
And suggestion of other supplements to improve my health.
Also read more about what benefits I can have taking the suggested supplements.

Of course if you will see more interactions or benefits if you are taking also medicines. Even more if you have more than one drug besides the supplements.

Let's say I'm taking anti-histamine, and a medicine for my respiratory condition.

I'll read about reduction in benefits of some supplements I'm taking because those drugs.
Also possible interaction between food and medicine.


Other website is MDHEAL.


--
Isabela: Brazilian, designer, works with automotive fabrics in the US. She did psychology college as well and had enjoyed a lot. She is living abroad for while, maybe because this she likes trends, cultures and behaviors.
DISCLAIMER
All material on this CORN FREE session is intended for reference only and should not take place of medical advice from a license practitioner. Please use common sense, do your own research, and consult your physician when making decisions about your health.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Leave your comments here.