junho 21, 2013

American safe product for allergic people.



It was not easy to understand the Mary's Gone Crackers' name. I had to ask an American friend, and also she needed time to get it. This cracker is for unlucky people who cannot eat wheat, gluten, corn, dairy, fats neither nuts. It's also vegan, organic, non-GMO, and Kosher. A good option if you want eat something that salty and safe. 
I still don't know if this name is because everything good in a real cracker was gone from this one.


So Delicious Dairy Free is another funny name for more unlucky people. This time is for who cannot eat or drink any dairy. Somebody lactose intolerant or casein intolerant, milk proteins all those milk proteins. Coconut milk is very good. It's very white bright color with a good smell. Nothing to do remember the milk smell. Anyways, at this point, with all allergies knocking me out. This is so delicious!

(I ended up learning this Coconut milk isn't good for me. The ingredients are not safe if you are very sensitive, and I am. I don't know exactly why it gives me rashes, but right now I don't want to try again.)

(New update from So Delicious: they don't think their natural flavors have corn because it does not have corn protein... Well, this is not what my body tells me. After this, only the name is funny, but the product isn't good.)


--
Isabela: Brazilian, designer, works with automotive fabrics in the US. She did psychology college as well and had enjoyed a lot. She is living abroad for while, maybe because this she likes trends, cultures and behaviors.

DISCLAIMER
All material on this Corn Free session is intended for reference only and should not take place of medical advice from a license practitioner. Please use common sense, do your own research, and consult your physician when making decisions about your health.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Leave your comments here.