junho 26, 2013

Bed Head


Another tentative to find a good hair product for swimmers. Specifically for me, short hair, brazilian woman. Which mean something like: I don't need volume and weaves, I have them all.

It hasn't been easy, but I'm still trying.

This Bed Head After Party has a funny name. And they know, because you can read "you must have a sense of humor to use our products" on the back. Because of the weird shape, I assume. Phallic! And the name can mean 3. Hair style the morning after being bonked like crazy! Urban Dictionary.

For sure this is not what I need! My fault, I decided run away from ESL last year...

So, let's say It has an interesting shape, freaking Barbie color, gives volume (a lot) and also smells good. Smoothing hair as they promissed.

--
I'm not intended to sell any product here, mainly because I'm not making any money with these posts. Just wanna share the good ideas I can find as a product designer.

--
Isabela: Brazilian, designer, works with automotive fabrics in the US. She did psychology college as well and had enjoyed a lot. She is living abroad for while, maybe because this she likes trends, cultures and behaviors.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Leave your comments here.