maio 22, 2014

Must to go restaurant in Rio, Porcão

 


Because I've told you about a bad restaurant to go if you have allergies, now I will tell you about a must to go restaurant while you are in Brazil.

It's in Rio de Janeiro, just a few blocks from Ipanema beach. It calls Porcão (meaning big pig in Portuguese) because they used to have a exotic whole pork made in a Brazilian barbecue style. I have no photos of it, which is good for you!


Brazilian specialty is number 6, and it's better learn how say it.
“pee-CAN-ya”

The difference between this restaurant and the other was absurd. At Porcão the first thing it happens was the waiter asking his manager to talk to me. While I was explaining my needs  I could see his face showing an effusive "off course, Lady". I was explaining how my food shouldn't touch other foods, and they should use a dedicated frier for potatoes or yucca root (delicious in Brazil). This whole conversation made me very happy. I was thinking, "finally someone was getting the point".

Everything else was just perfect, the salad bar, the medium rare beef, and even the tropical fruit for dessert. They were fast and precise, A+++.



If you are planing to go there, just remember using the red flag (meaning no, thank you.) when you are done. And please share this post, and leave a comment about a god, or bad restaurant you have gone while you are in Brazil.




--
Isabela: Brazilian, designer, works with automotive fabrics in the US. She did psychology college as well and had enjoyed a lot. She is living abroad for while, maybe because this she likes trends, cultures and behaviors.
DISCLAIMER
All material on this CORN FREE session is intended for reference only and should not take place of medical advice from a license practitioner. Please use common sense, do your own research, and consult your physician when making decisions about your health.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Leave your comments here.