novembro 21, 2013

Convert your energy to heat for winter, Uniqlo.

Uniqlo in the US.

I didn't know about the technology behind the Heattech from Uniqlo, but after seen this file everything is clear now. The non-static properties, the soft handlying, the not bulk visual I could get using this... it's just amazing!

In Japan, 80% of people know about this product, but worlwide only 60% know about it. I'm one of those 20% of worldwide people that bought it. It was last year in New York, and since then I look forward to buy more when I'm in the big apple or Korea.

If you wanna read more about this product, go here.



This is exactly the first vest I've bought in NY!
 


--
Isabela: Brazilian, designer, works with automotive fabrics in the US. She did psychology college as well and had enjoyed a lot. She is living abroad for while, maybe because this she likes trends, cultures and behaviors.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Leave your comments here.