outubro 14, 2013

March on Monsanto, from Jeffrey M. Smith

Since I've started this Corn Free journey I was convinced to publish anything I'm finding about corn allergy and related issues like GMOs or healthy foods. Because many reasons, and corny reactions was just one of them, I didn't. Now I'll start doing what I've should done since the beginning: collect everything I'm considering interesting about it.

As a collection, they won't be always my texts, maybe just references or links to click and read more about those subjects.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

--

Because many people have connected GMOs food with food allergies, this video is important to whatch March on Monsanto, a message from Jeffrey Smith to you.

The paradoxical fact about Monsanto is: they say their seeds can't be bad for people because they are the same as natural seeds developed by mother nature. BUT if a farmer wants to keep their seeds for using next year, they say he can't because they've developed and patented their seeds. SO, are they natural or industrial?



--
Isabela: Brazilian, designer, works with automotive fabrics in the US. She did psychology college as well and had enjoyed a lot. She is living abroad for while, maybe because this she likes trends, cultures and behaviors.
DISCLAIMER
All material on this CORN FREE session is intended for reference only and should not take place of medical advice from a license practitioner. Please use common sense, do your own research, and consult your physician when making decisions about your health.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Leave your comments here.