agosto 12, 2013

Lentil chips, maybe it's corn free for you too

Enjoy life, plentil chips.

I know they didn't claim as a corn free product, but it's safe for me. Because of it, I would like to share with you, the allergic, depressed, angry, and (few days) hopeless US people - just like me.

This blue package (and I only can say about it) is salty, crunchy, and easy to carry on wherever you'll go. It's relatively safe for me, and I hope it can be for you too. It's a 0.8 oz and I usualy have only one per day, if so.

Gluten free and free of the 8 common allergens, with no artificial anything! Free of wheat, egg, peanuts, dairy, tree nuts, shellfish, soy, fish it's also made without casein, sesame and sulfites.

I know sea salt is written on the face of the product, but not in the back. Well, I've told you many times already, but again, it's safe for me. Also the perfect solution I've found for those days I must stay far away from a place I can eat safe food, an airplane for example.

Ingredients: Lentil power, potato starch, safflower oil, salt, turmeric.


--
DISCLAIMER
All material I've written in the CORN FREE session is intended for reference only and should not take place of medical advice from a license practitioner. Please use common sense, do your own research, and consult your physician when making decisions about your health.


Isabela: Brazilian, designer, works with automotive fabrics in the US. She's studied Psychology College as well and had enjoyed a lot. She is living abroad for a while, maybe because this she likes trends, cultures and behaviors.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Leave your comments here.